The Echo India supports every writters (experienced or a newbie) and gives them the opportunity to get their articles published on our Sitel.
However, before submitting your article on The Echo INDIA. We Suggest you to carefully read and follow our guidelines.
The Basic Guidelines To Get Your Article Published
- Your post with an intriguing conclusion to engage your readers.
- An article should have a minimum of 1000 words.
- Provide unique information & avoid the basics (briefly explain when necessary).
- Give practical solutions to our article readers.
- Make sure your content isn’t all paragraphs but divided into Headers, pointers, etc.
- Include Keywords properly.
- Link your facts to reliable sources.
- Add 1 link to a relevant article of The Echo INDIA.
- Do not promote or linkup to our competitors (except their blogs -when really necessary).
What We Will Never Publish
- An article with too many errors.
- submitted articles delivering no value to our readers.
- Topics that have already been covered on any site.
- Posts with over the top self-advertisement.
- Content making claims without Proof.
- Submitted guest posts should not be published elsewhere: Your blog, or etc.
Terms & Conditions
- The The Echo India blogging team reserves the right to edit your guest blog’s content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and entireness.
- The Echo India the right to include call-to-actions to TheechoIndia’s content, including (but not limited to) email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
How Do You Submit Your Article on The Echo INDIA?
Submit your articles in a Word Doc, with image files as separate attachments on this email ID!